Saturday, November 13, 2010

When it rains....

So now on to today's post on what I am thankful for. To start off with my mom again, she slept on the couch to take care of the kids during the night so I could sleep. When I got up she was deep cleaning my house. My realtor had called late last night and wanted to show the house and she said it would be okay. I would have said no way for sure. My kids have been much better today, I am so grateful for that. I love to see them smile, laugh, and eat again. I'm thankful that I don't have the chills anymore, my temperature seems to be down, and I can sit up today. Oh and the pain medicine I'm taking takes the edge off of the aches and pains. The last two time we've shown our home we have been sick, or just out of the hospital. When it rains it pours and then somehow it still works out. Today it worked out once again because of my parents and their help. They were supposed to go and help my sister and her family move today. They, and I, were blessed because they had so many neighbors, some they had never even met before, come and help them. Because of that my mom was able to stay and help me. I am grateful for those people I don't even know who helped my sister so I could be helped too.

No comments:

Post a Comment