Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tis the Season

I am so excited for tomorrow. Tomorrow starts the first day of Christmas! We start our advent calenders, we even have a new one this year. I just finished it today. We also get to start our stories. Every night we read a Christmas scripture, read a Christmas story, and sing a Christmas song. It is so much fun and it really makes the season more wonderful. It has helped my family feel Christ more in our Christmas. I am so thankful for the seasons, this season, Christmas. I love everything about it. The decorations, the music, the magic, the spirit, the celebration of Christ's birth. I hope tomorrow is a wonderful start for your holiday season too! Oh and thank you for letting me share with you all of the things I was thankful for this month. :]
Happy Holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment