Thursday, November 4, 2010

Food

Food, it's something a lot of people really don't think that much about. They eat when they are hungry and that's that. Well I think about food all of the time. I watch cooking shows on T.V.. When I'm board I even look up recipes on line or in cook books. I love to read them. I love to try and figure out ways to change them to make them more healthy, if that's possible. Sometimes it's not possible, but I still like to try. So today I am thankful for food. And even more than that I am thankful for the times that I get to eat food. I don't get to eat food all of the time because of my health. So when I do I am extremely grateful, and so is my body. :] Today I had two wonderfully delicious meals. I know Heavenly Father loves His children when I see all of the wonderful foods in all their varieties He has created just for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment