Monday, November 29, 2010

To the End

I thought it would be only fitting to post things I was thankful for until the end of the month. Even though Thanksgiving is over that is no reason why we can't still be thankful every day. Now that doesn't mean that I'll be posting every day after November. But this is a tender mercies blog and tender mercies are things that I am thankful for, so you're not getting rid of me that easy.
So.....
Saturday I was very thankful for naps. We had had two days of playing with cousins, aunts, and uncles, and staying up way too late. I hit a major wall. I was extremely grateful for my husband for letting me take a 2 hour nap so we could get back together with family for dinner and more games late into that night.
Sunday, yesterday, I was thankful for church. We had a wonderful sacrament meeting that focused on the Temple. I was able to remember being in the temple with my husbands family and the special time that that was. I was also thankful for my calling. I have one of the harder callings, nursery. We have 16 little ones, 18 months to 3 years old, in there and it's not always easy. They can get really crazy and out of control with lots of crying for their parents on top of that. Yesterday was a really hard day. Most of the children were extra hyper, but for some reason I didn't get a head ache. I didn't get frustrated. Yes it was crazy, but it was okay too. I didn't come home wanting to crawl into my bed to get some of my energy back. I was thankful that it was nice Sunday to reflect on the Savior and His sacrifice for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment