Friday, November 26, 2010

Love of a Sister

Today we, my husband and I, had an amazing experience. We were able to attend the temple with almost all of his siblings and his parents. That is always a wonderful experience but today it was even a little more wonderful. My mother-in-law is a convert to the church. Her sister passed away a year ago. Right before she died she asked my mother-in-law to do her temple work for her. So that is why we all went to the temple today, to be there with my mother-in-law while she did this amazing work. I was also able to do some work for a relative of mine that was born 280 years ago. We were in the temple for almost 4 hours. It was an experience that I will never forget. Families can be together forever!! I am so thankful for that knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment