Friday, November 5, 2010

Temple

Today I am very grateful for the temple. Today I went for a reason I've never gone before. I've been before to get answers to prayers, to do service, to feel close to the Lord, even to go because I just needed to go. But today I went because I needed the strength of the Lord. I needed His strength to be able to listen to the answers I was getting and the strength to carry them out. Also something I didn't realize until I was in the Temple is that I haven't been my best self. I know it's hard to be your best self when you're not feeling well, and people tell me that all of the time. But I don't think there is any excuse for me, I need to be better and be my best self more often. While I was in the temple I felt I was my best self. Some things happened that I was able to help others and do things (I can't tell you more than that) and I felt like I used to fell all the time. I need to get back to that place. I am so grateful I live close to many temples.

No comments:

Post a Comment