Thursday, March 5, 2009

Teething

My little baby, okay so he's not really a baby anymore. He is 15 months old and at 12 months he was waring 18 month clothes. Anyhow, he is teething, bless his little heart. It really hasn't been too bad. Just a few nights he needed some comfort, until last night. He woke up at 1:30 am for the second time and he was miserable! He would cry until his throat hurt. Then rub his sinuses, ears, and jaw. And on top of all of that he started having a little hard time breathing, kind of like croup but not as bad. I felt so awful for him. After giving him some medicine and it not working I didn't know what else to do so I prayed in my heart. The thought came to me, do an onion pack. But how could I cut up the onion while holding him? Just a few minutes later my hubby came into the room to help. He himself being so sick I wasn't going to wake him for help. So I was very grateful that he woke up on his own to help. What a wonderful blessing from the Lord. I made the onion pack and it really did help quite a bit! He got a little more sleep. My hubby stayed up with him for 2 hours so I could get some sleep too. I was so grateful for not only an answer to my prayer but also a way for me to accomplish the answer that came. Our Heavenly Father listens and cares about us.

No comments:

Post a Comment