Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sleepiness

I am not a morning person. That is not good considering I have three small children. I usually don't get out of bed before 8 am (unless my baby needs me of course). But this morning I woke up at 7:30! I tried very hard to go back to sleep and get those precious 30 minutes, but I just couldn't. So I got up, took a shower, said family prayers before my hubby left for work, and started my day. I had a client coming over at noon and the house was a mess. The kids started cleaning the 'game room' while I worked on the kitchen. They didn't complain too much and not once did they ask to watch T.V. (some days they get up and watch T.V. before I get up). We had everything cleaned up including breakfast by 10 am!! I had to look at the clock a few times to really see that it was the right time. So I put the kids in baths, they got dressed, and finished their chores. It was so relaxing and I wasn't stressed at all!! I had no idea what a blessing would be until after my client came. He was a little boy, 4 years old, and so wiggly today! He even kicked me a few times, something he has never done before. If I had been stressed out trying to get the house clean I know I wouldn't have been able to handle him. It was an amazing blessing to me and a wonderful tender mercy from the Lord. And on top of all of that I didn't get tired until just before I started this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment