Friday, March 13, 2009

Phone call

Yesterday was just a little crazy, or at least it started out that way. I had a client comming in the afternoon so of course I needed to clean just a little bit. But I also had to take my oldest to the doctor for his kindergarten check up, to preschool, go to the store, and all of the normal things during my day. I had a friend call and ask if her little girl could come and play for an hour. I said yes because it was the same time that my oldest would be in preschool, perfect I thought. Then I started feeling a little sick. I wasn't sure what to do about my client or all of the things that needed to get done. So I just kept on plugging along hoping I would start to feel better. Well I wasn't feeling any better and then the second phone call came. It was my friend again and she asked if my little girl could come and play at her house instead. I don't think that she had any idea she was helping Heavenly Father help me. It was perfect! I took my oldest to preschool, dropped off my little girl, came home put my youngest down for a nap, and was able to finish cleaning. Took some things to try and help feel better, it worked, and even took a little nap. I saw my client, feeling just fine, took my oldest to the doctor, went to the store, helped out a neighbor, and even had some time to spare before dinner. That was an amazing tender mercy from my Father in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment