Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Friend

I've been thinking about this post for a while now, so it's about time I post it. As mentioned I've been having health problems for 15 months now (but who's counting? :]). Sometimes more serious than others. Right now not as serious. Though out this last year I've become lonely. It's not what you think. I have my wonderful, amazing, best friend... my husband. And I have lots of family surrounding me. I just didn't have a close girl friend. In my neighborhood there are a bunch of women and we used to get together for birthdays, lunches, play times for our kids to play, and it was great! Then I got sick and I totally understand that when you keep asking someone to do something and the answer is always 'I can't today' or 'I can't eat that food' they will stop asking. Well that is what happened. Now I don't blame these women, they are good people. Now that I'm getting better they probably just don't think of me, again I don't blame them. It's just been hard feeling left out and not having someone that I could talk to and my kids could play with their kids. I prayed about what to do and told my Heavenly Father how much it means to me to have a friend close by me. Well He has answered yet another prayer. A family moved in just a few houses from mine. She is the most amazing person! I've learned so much from her already. My children love to play with hers and they do quite often. It's so nice to be able to have a close friend again. I can't thank my Heavenly Father enough for this tender mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment