Monday, March 16, 2009

Prayer

Preface: I have an uncle, one of my favorites if you can have a favorite, that is dieing. He has outlasted by 20 years what the medical doctors said would be his life expectancy. It's hard because we are human and we have our human emotions of sadness and having a hard time letting him go. Really it's okay because we know that we will see him again through the wonderful plan of happiness.
In my prayers I have prayed for him to have comfort and of course what ever His (Heavenly Father's) will be done. Well last night I was listening to my oldest say his prayers and he prayed for my uncle to be happy. It hit me so hard. Is it really that simple, just be happy. If it's your time to return home, be happy. If you need to stay here a few more days, just be happy. I love how pure little children are. How close to the spirit they can be. How much I learn from them when I take the time to listen. They are little bits of Heaven right here in our homes. How blessed am I to have three of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment