Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Park

Things are still getting better, I'm glad to say. It isn't easy. I really have to keep my self aware of how I'm spending my time each day, and really trying not to be stressed is probably the most challenging part.

A couple of days ago things were going good. I was getting stuff done around the house because I had a client coming. In the back of my head I didn't want to have a client come that day. Then they called and changed their appointment to another day. It was wonderful, an instant stress reliever. Not too long after the phone call I had a knock on my door. It was a neighbor asking us to go to the park with them. How awesome!! I didn't have to do any more house work because my client had canceled for the day. We could just leave right there on the spot. It was wonderful, my kids and I needed that day of fun together. I am so grateful for events of that day and how we were able to have some spontaneous fun. Heavenly Father blesses us when we are striving to do what is right, even if we come short sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment