Thursday, January 7, 2010

Too many to count...

Blessings that is. I feel bad that to start the year off I have been extremely blessed and I haven't been posting about it. Part of that is because we have been so busy. I am now tending a 3 month old baby in the mornings along with a 2 year old all day long. So needless to say I don't have a ton of extra time. We, and by that I really mean mostly me, are trying to get our home ready to put on the market to sell. It's going a little slower than originally expected but things happen. I'm not complaining because I have been able to help others so much. It truly is a blessing to me when I can help others because I was helped so much.
My brother's baby was put in the hospital earlier this week. I was able to help by taking his 4 year old during the day. I had the strength to handle all of these children, what a blessing to me.
Over the holidays I was able to eat so much food. When pain came it was mild. When ever we went to parties my husband or I remembered to bring the things that I needed to be able to stay and enjoy family. That was an amazing blessing!
At the end of last year I scheduled a meeting for this week with the teachers in our ward. I had completely forgot about it until Sunday night just after we got the kids in bed. I had a small thought come to my mind. How grateful I was for that. I got the invitations out. So the meeting will be as planned. That was a wonderful tender mercy from the Lord.
I won't go on mostly because I have hungry children that need food. Just know that I am still here and grateful the many tender mercies and blessings I have been receiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment