Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Rear Ended

It's been snowing a lot the last two days. I decided to take my kids plus one out to eat and play at an indoor playground for lunch. It's something I usually don't do, but with the plus one they really needed to get some energy out. I was stopped at a light waiting to make a right hand turn. That is when it happened. I couldn't believe it! I didn't see him coming or I could have pulled forward a little. The kids were okay so I jumped out to see what had happened. Nothing. My car was fine and to a huge surprise his was too. He was in an old mini van and me in my XL SUV and my ball in my hitch, I honestly couldn't believe that no damage was done to either car. How blessed we were that nothing happened and all 4 of the kids were just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment