Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sealings

My husband's youngest brother and last sibling was sealed (Married) for Time and all Eternity yesterday. It was amazing! I've said before that one of the reasons I love to go to sealings is the teaching that some of the sealers will do. The sealer yesterday was wonderful. I wish I could tell you all of the things that I learned from him. He talked about the different stages in the Temple and how they are related. Why some of the wording is the way that it is and how it makes a difference, and more things. It truly was a learning experience and the spirit was very strong. I was so grateful to be there. The Temple really is a house of learning. I need to go more often and this encouraged me to go and to listen to the words a litte more carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment