Saturday, January 23, 2010

Night Sky

Last night I couldn't sleep. I don't know why, I was so tired all day long and was glad night came. I was a little frustrated. I knew I couldn't sleep in this morning. My husband is on call and won't be home this weekend. He is wonderful and lets me sleep in Saturday mornings. So I finally got up out of bed at 12:30 am to heat up my bean bag that I sleep with every night. I looked out side and saw the most beautiful night sky. It had snowed 5 inches, so everything was wonderfully clean and white. But the sky is really what took my breath away. I've never seen a more beautiful shade of navy blue. Of course, if you know me very well you know that I love taking pictures and playing with my camera. So I got it out and started playing around. I'm not the best photographer, I just have fun. I want to share some of the pictures with you. I was so thankful to my Heavenly Father last night and this morning for the amazing display of his creation last night. And I got to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment