Friday, January 8, 2010

Keys

So yesterday morning about 10 minutes before I was to take my oldest plus a neighbor to school, I got a phone call from my husband. He had taken my keys with him to work, 2.5 hours away. I didn't know what to do. I called my dad and he rushed over to take my oldest and the neighbor to school. I called someone to pick them up, something I was also scheduled to do. Next I called the lock smith. It was so expensive there was no way that we could afford to get a replacement key made. So I just decided that I wasn't going to have a car or be able to leave for two days. There was one problem, I had my meeting last night. My husband called just before lunch to tell me that he had been talking to a coworker and happened to tell her about the keys. She said she was coming up this way and could bring them to me. Hurray! I really didn't have a way to get there to meet her. I called my dad once again, he said that he would watch my kids while I borrowed his car to meet her. I knew how busy he was but he said he would help. Then my sister showed up. She need to use my oven to bake something. It couldn't have been a more perfect time. My dad didn't have to leave his busy schedule and I was able to take my sister's car. She watched my kids while her stuff baked. I got my keys back from an angel. I was able to get my kids to my mom to watch and I went to my meeting. Which by the way went well and everyone was there. Oh and the day before yesterday I had a women ask if I needed help with the meeting. I told her she could make a treat so I wouldn't have to. Another tender mercy from the Lord. I wouldn't have had the time, plus I didn't have use of my oven. Everything turned out amazingly! I'm so blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment