Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thankfulness-week 4

What a great week it was. So much time was spent with family. My husband was home for four days in a row. So that is where I'll start, I'm thankful...
-that I got my husband home for so long.
-for my mom and dad. They had all of the grandkids spend the night Thursday so all of the grown ups could go shopping the next morning.
-that I got to sleep in Friday morning and my husband went out.
-for church. The last two weeks have just been wonderful. I love the spirit of the season.
-for priesthood blessings. I needed one this week so I'm also thankful..
-that my husband holds the priesthood.
-that I live so close to family.
-that I was able to eat so much wonderful food.
-that I'm getting healthy little by little, and I'm good with that. It's taken me a very long time to just 'let God', and really trust that He will do what my blessings have said over and over again. That I would be healed. It's just on His time table and not my own.
Now it's time for Christmas! But that doesn't mean that I'll stop being thankful for my many blessings that I receive daily, I will. Now it's time to change out the decorations, oh how I love this time of Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment