Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thankfulness-week 3

Wow, this past week flew by. I've been so busy getting the little things done around the house that I've wanted to do since we bought this house. Isn't that how it always is though? You don't fix it up until you're ready to leave. Well I vow here and now not to do that in our next home where ever that might be. Here is my thankful list for this week...
I'm thankful..
-for energy! I've had so much energy this past week. It was wonderful to get so many things accomplished.
-that my children have patients with me. I really was busy, and they were the best helpers, really they were.
-for days without stomach pain, priceless!
-for my dad and his concern about me, his advise really does work.
-once again for answered prayers. I know I say that a lot but it really never can get old. We are supposed to thank the Lord for everything daily. And I for one do not want my prayers to go unanswered because I forgot to say my thanks. :]
-for the Book of Mormon and scriptures. I have felt so much strength from them this week. I love reading it and when the stories come to life in my mind. I will admit that sometimes I read just to read and I couldn't tell you what was going on, but no matter what I know that we are blessed and given strength when we read.
I can't wait for Thanksgiving, for family time, and fun traditions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment