Saturday, November 14, 2009

Thankfulness-week 2

It has been a little bit of a crazy week this week. Lots of things were on the calender. I have a lot to be thankful for that is for sure.

-That my husband can come home to a crazy weekend and help me so much with the house and the kids.
-For my camera to take pictures and memories of my children.
-The fall leaves and how much fun it is to play in them.
-For the Internet and that we can talk and see my husband every night. It keeps us sane.
-For my parents, they really did save me one day this week. I couldn't have made it without them.
-For a wonderful ward and neighborhood.
-The ability to study and try and find out what the Lord would have me do. I know that sounds a little crazy, to be thankful for the ability to study. But there was a time in my life, not too long ago, that I really couldn't read. I was so weak and dizzy that I couldn't focus my eyes. So I am thankful that I can study the gospel.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment