Monday, November 2, 2009

Phases

So today we officially started this new phase in our family. My husband left this morning for his new job and we won't see him until Thursday night. I will say that it hasn't hit me yet, but I have already felt the blessings from the Lord. This morning I woke up and felt so good!! For the previous 4 days I was very sick. Lots of pain. So much in fact that I couldn't do much around the house and my husband had to do most of the cooking and other things that you have to do when there are children in the home. I really didn't know how I was going to do it while he was gone. Then I started to feel a little better Saturday night (thank goodness, I don't like missing out on my kids stuff). Then Sunday was a little better but still not what I would need to be. Then this morning I didn't have the pain that I've been having and I have felt so much love from my Heavenly Father. President Packer said that we are not supposed to pray for our trials to be over but that we should pray for the strength to endure them. I have had that prayer so much over these last few days, and I will continue that prayer. Heavenly Father is listening and He is blessing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment