Friday, November 6, 2009

Survived!

Well I survived the first week. It wasn't without hardship. It was very emotional. But the Lord strengthened me. I really don't know how single women do it. Or even the women who have been in this same situation for long periods of time. This last week I found out that there are many women in my neighborhood who have their husbands gone during the week and home on the weekends. That helped me to see how strong they are, if they can do it then so can I! Above all I was amazed at the continued strength the Lord blessed me with. It wasn't a good week as far as my health is concerned, I struggled. And looking back on the week I almost don't know how I did everything, except for one thing, I know I was helped. The Lord was with me, and I received many tender mercies. So as a new week approaches quicker than I want it to, and I will be once again alone with my kids. I know I am never truly alone. I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment