Thursday, October 1, 2009

Saved!

Every Thursday my daughter has dance class. We take the back roads. They are roads I know very well. I've been driving them ever since I had my drivers licence so I know where all of the stop signs are. Well today I completely forgot about one stop sign. I was going 30 mph. It is a stop sign where you cross a busier and much faster road. I didn't notice the sign until I was going into the intersection. It scared me to pieces, and there were no cars coming. I don't ever remember coming to that stop sign and there no cars. I immediately said a prayer of thanks. I still can't believe that I forgot about that stop sign. And I am so grateful for the family prayer offered this morning by my husband that I would be safe while traveling with the kids today. That prayer was answered and we were safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment