Thursday, October 22, 2009

Happy!

I am so happy right now! I am feeling so much better these days. I'm not all the way better, I still have some lingering things here and there. But the best thing is I feel my old self coming back. We had a ward skating party earlier this week. There were some new people there that will be moving into our ward this weekend. I was out going. I went and introduced myself and got to know them. Something I really haven't been doing the last oh 2 years at least. Then I went and played with the kids skating. It was so much fun! My husband even said he could see the old me coming back. Then last night I worked out! I forget how much I love to exercise! I am so grateful for the emotion of happiness. And I've learned that you can be happy even if you don't feel the best. Now I know that it can be very hard to be happy when you're sick, believe you me. The point is you can be. You can choose to be. Something I've had to learn the hard way. I'm not perfect and I'm still working on it. I just feel good right now and I wanted to share it will you.

No comments:

Post a Comment