Monday, August 24, 2009

New Insight

This last weekend I feel like I got new insight. I saw and heard things a little differently. The talk I gave in church a couple of weeks ago about the blessings we receive when we keep our covenants really helped. My husband's cousin was sealed on Saturday. The Sealer (person who marries them) talked about the covenants we make in the Temple. Then he expounded on them and taught other wonderful truths about the temple. It was so amazing all of the things I learned and relearned in a different light because of the studying I did on covenants.
Then yesterday my husband and I were able to attend the dedication of the Oqurr Mountain Temple. It was simply beautiful! The spirit was strong, and I continued to learn. It is interesting how when something is on your mind or new in your life you see it more. I loved learning more about covenants! I am now even more thankful that I was able to study about them and have continued experiences learning about the importants of covenants and how wonderful they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment