Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Surprise

We've been gone a lot. This last week my husband surprised me by taking me to a little bed and breakfast and spa while my parents watched our children. While we were there we went to the Temple. It was a Temple that I had never done a session in before. One I've always wanted to. My Grandparents were Temple workers there for several years. I remember my Grandma telling me about how special it was to be a Temple worker. The blessings that she and my Grandpa received from their service. I even remember being able to do baptisms there once and eating in the cafeteria with her afterwards. Now being able to do a session in a place that she loved so much, It was amazing! The spirit was so strong. I wish I could tell you everything about it. But the things that are most sacred and special are the most personal. I will tell you that I know that the Temples are our Heavenly Father's house. Families are eternal, and if we live worthy we WILL see them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment