Sunday, June 28, 2009

Priesthood blessings

So I spoke too soon! My little 18 month old did get sick. He was so sick in fact that the doctor prescribed the anti viral they give people with the swine flu. We even went to the hospital to get him tested. They came back negative so no swine flu. But our doctor told us to treat it like it was the swine flu. So we did, kept him away from people for a few days and completed the medication.
It's not fun having sick children. It is nice and such a blessing to our family that my husband holds the priesthood and can give priesthood blessings. When my little one was sick that was the first thing I wanted to happen, a blessing. It was an amazing blessing. So powerful that I wasn't worried at all if my little would get better, I knew he would. The very next day he started to get better. Now it doesn't always happen like that. We are always on the Lord's time. This time my little was supposed to get better quickly. What a blessing it was to us! I love the priesthood of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment