Sunday, November 25, 2012

Another's Tender Mercy

Today I witnessed a tender mercy to someone other than myself. I can't help but share it with you.
 In church today there was a young mother with her small three children trying to listen while her youngest, a small baby, cried. When she went to take the baby out in the hall to calm her down, her other two small children followed her. Her husband doesn't belong to our same faith, so she comes alone. When she returned a few minutes later, with what seemed to be a calmed down baby, as soon as she sat down the baby started to cry once again. As she stood to leave for a second time, her other two children didn't want to follow her. The mother stood to take the crying baby out and before the thought had come to my mind to help, a 14 year old girl had stood up and went to sit with her other two children. She stayed with the children for the remainder of the meeting. The kids were happy and well taken care of. I can not imagine what it would be like to come to church with three small children all on my own. What a blessing it must of been for her to have help today when she needed it most. I love seeing the tender mercies of Heavenly Father for others. He truly loves us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment