Saturday, November 3, 2012

A look back

I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. It is already November. The leaves are starting to fall. The air is turning crisp. Halloween is over, and now is the time to start reflecting on the past year and what blessings have come. I am overwhelmed with all of the blessing that I have received. My health is not perfect and I still have a long way to go. But I am healthier than I have been in a long time. Because of that I have been able to be more involved with my children in their school. I have started growing my home business. I have been able to meet new people and hopefully have blessed their lives. My plate is full and, more than not, I am able to handle carrying it. If you would have told me last year at this point I would be here where I am, I don't think I would have believed you. I truly feel my Heavenly Father's hand in my life. I just need to remember to let His hand continue to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment