Thursday, April 21, 2011

Money

I know it's a hard thing to admit or to even talk about. But money in tight, especially in these times for a lot of people. For our family it is no different. Then it hit me the other day how blessed my family has been. For the past two years when something huge has happened that needed a lot more money than we had to spare, it happened right around tax season. Last year our transmission blew up and had to be built from scratch. Our refund covered the cost almost exactly. This year, as you have read, we had a flood and then the mold. The flood was covered by insurance but the mold stuff wasn't. What a blessing that this happened when it did. We don't know how much it will all be yet. But I know that we'll have money to cover it because of our tax refund coming in. It amazes me how much our Heavenly Father cares for us, even when it come to our finances.

No comments:

Post a Comment