Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Progress

I'm staying at my parent's house again tonight. I was able to sleep three nights in my own bed and it was wonderful! Things are progressing on our house. The toilets are out so they can put the flooring in the bathrooms in the morning. Tomorrow night they'll be put back in. Then next week the rest of the flooring should be installed.
A couple of weeks ago my husband and I attended the Temple together, something we haven't been able to do yet this year. It was wonderful! I gained some much needed perspective. Something I had lost is the craziness of our home falling apart. Really in the eternal aspect of things, this truly will be "but a small moment" in my eternal journey. Ever since then I have been able to just go with it. Things happen, some good and some bad, and sometimes they are even hard to deal with. But the most important things are the blessings and the help that come. This blessing of perspective was important. I am more relaxed. I am enjoying the little moments with my children each day. I'm trying to just let things happen and not control them when I can't anyways. I have had more peace because of that and I am truly grateful for that tender mercy from my Father in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment