Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hard Times

Today has been a hard day. I miss my husband more than I can put into words. I haven't been feeling well, and my kids have been sick. Sounds depressing doesn't it? Well I'm telling you because it's times like these that I have to try to see the blessings in my life. So that is what I started to do this afternoon. I am blessed. I have three beautiful children, who are healthy (most of the time). My husband does have a job. We have food on the table and we can pay our bills. Then after listing some of these basic, and important, blessings I have in my life, were some of my prayers answered.
I was reminded that Heavenly Father is in or lives more than we know. Sometimes we have bad days and sometimes we have good days. If we didn't have bad days then we wouldn't know the difference when a good day came along.

No comments:

Post a Comment