Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Remember

As humans we are far from perfect. Like I said before it was extremely hard and very humbling for me to submit to God's Will for me and my family. As a human I continue to struggle inside myself. I have to keep reminding myself of the peace that I've felt lately. The peace that comes when you say to yourself, "Let go and Let God". He really does know what is best, and like I've said before who I am to argue with him. Sometimes I wish I didn't have the voices in my head that tell me to doubt, that tell me that I know better. He knows better, not me. So once again I can see how important it is to remember. Remember the answers that have been given. Remember the peace that has come. Remember that God does love us and He does want what is best for us. Remember all the times that that has been true. Remember is a very powerful word.

No comments:

Post a Comment