Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sealings

Yesterday my husband and I were able to attend my cousins sealing/wedding in the Salt Lake Temple. It was wonderful, the spirit was strong. I wish I could tell you all about the impressions I received but they are too sacred. Just know that I know the Temple is truly the house of the Lord and I know that Families can be together forever if we are sealed there.
It was a fun day with my side of the family too. We went out to lunch and then to my brother's house for the rest of the afternoon\ before the reception. I was so grateful for the thought to pack extra clothes for the kids. If I hadn't I don't know what we would have done because the kids got dirty playing at the playground. Then I also had the thought to pack dinner pills and my camera, and sure enough I needed the pills because we stayed all day long and it was nice to have the camera. My husband has been extremely busy with school, work, and internships. It was nice to have a day to just play with the kids, and I was able to capture some memories with my camera. There were a lot of small little reminders, tender mercies, from the Lord that made yesterday just wonderful. Honestly it was the first time we've gone anywhere and I didn't forget anything. I've never been that prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment