Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Forgetfulness

Over memorial day weekend my family went to spend some time with my Grandpa and friends. We had a blast playing and being with each other. And we were blessed beyond measure. When we got there, just over an hour away, we ate lunch. Afterwards I went to get my pills that I have to have to be able to eat solid food. I had forgotten one of the more important ones. I haven't missed taking it with a meal since my health problems started 18 months. Fearful that I might have an attack while driving my husband left to go home, grab the pills, and come back. After he left I had some thoughts as what to do to help my body, I did them, and to our great astonishment I didn't have an attack! What a blessing from the Lord! Not only because I was able to stay and have lasting memories with family but now my husband and I have hope that maybe someday I will be able to live without having to take pills to eat. Who would have thought that being forgetful would being so much hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment