Friday, April 3, 2009

Small things Big blessings

Last night while I was getting ready for bed I washed my arms. Something I don't do every night mind you. I looked down at my arms and again noticed how big my veins are in the inside crevasse of my elbow. Now you might be thinking 'So what?' 'that's not a big deal' but really it's a small thing but a very big blessing. Over the last 16 months I've had blood taken and I.V.'s put in so many times I can't count them anymore. I even have small round scares where the needles were inserted. Almost every time a needle was put into one of these veins the nurse doing it would comment on how big my vein was. One E.R. nurse even said, "Thanks for bringing your best vein. Sometimes people forget it". I am so grateful for the blessing of big veins. It's amazing how such a small little thing has been a big blessing in my life. Another testament that Heavenly Father helps us through our trials even eases our burdens just a little. While letting us go through our trials to learn the things we need to to be able to return to him someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment