Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Weather

This week I'm in the middle of a little camp that I'm doing for my children and some other children too. It was scheduled to rain all week long. We have been so blessed! On Monday it didn't rain until after the second session was finished. Then it was really hot yesterday when we played in the water. So even in the weather I can see tender mercies from the Lord. Really I've been blessed with good enough health so far this week. At some moments I didn't know if I would be able to do it, and then somehow, with the help from the Lord I was able to do it. So far it has a huge blessing not only for me, but for my children and also for the other children at the camp. I have been amazed at how it has also blessed their lives. I truly believe that the Lord inspires us with ideas to bless our lives and the lives of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment