Thursday, July 22, 2010

Technology

Who would have thought that I could be blessed by technology? Okay that sounds really weird saying that because we are blessed every day with technology. But really this blessing was a little different. I've never shared this with you but I have other blogs. One specifically speaking, is a health food type of blog. I post healthy, but very yummy, recipes and talk about things that could help people with their health. I usually am really far ahead on my posting, but lately I've been behind with all of the fun summer activities we've had. This next week I'm doing a kids camp and will not have the time to do posts every day. So I needed to get a head again. Our Internet has been a little hit and miss for a few days, so it's been hard to get ahead. Then two days ago it was on for most of the afternoon. I was able to get everything finished I needed to. When I was done, the Internet stopped working and was completely out for almost two days. It was so nice not to be stressed about my posts and be able to do things with my children and also get stuff ready for next week. It may sound like a little thing to you, but it was a huge blessing for me. A wonderful tender mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment