Saturday, May 8, 2010

Blessings

The past few days I feel like the heavens have been open and down pouring blessings upon me and my children. My husband has been on call which means he's been gone all week and will be gone the rest of the weekend.
I'm not sure why, I'm still trying to figure it out, but my health hasn't been very good the past few days. Mostly in the afternoons and evenings. I've been so stressed out with all of the things that have been on my plate this past week too. Looking back I see that the only way that I made it through very thing was because of the tender mercies I was given by a loving Heavenly Father.
One specific day of many tender mercies was today. I, with my mom and sisters and aunt, gave a baby shower for my younger sister who is expecting. I had to have all three of my children because my husband was gone. We made it to the shower, which from 9:30 am to 11:00 am. Things went really well and I wasn't in any pain. Then we had to get more food ready for another shower from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm about 45 mins. away. We were a little late but it all worked out. By this time I was extremely tired but still no pain. My kids played and were wonderful. After that shower we went to a store to see one of my sister's jewelry that they had just picked up. Then it was off to get a free Mother's Day cupcake at another store. My children said it was yummy. By the time we got home it was a little past dinner time. So I got my children some dinner and checked the messages. Someone had called about my house. I called them back and they wanted to come and see it in an hour. I frantically started cleaning. My mom, dad, and two brothers came over to help too. It wasn't that messy but I needed the help. The people ended up coming to see our house in 35 minutes! There is no way that I would have been able to finish in time. It was a great showing, and still no pain! It was a crazy and very busy day. There were even more little things that happened that I won't go into. Just know that I know I was helped by Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment