Friday, July 10, 2009

new birth

My brother and his wife had their first baby. All of my children were healthy so we were able to go and see her in the hospital. There is something about seeing a baby who is only a few hours old,that is just fresh from Heaven. When you get to see their eyes open for the first time, I can't help but wonder what they're thinking. Are they missing Heaven already? Is earth everything they hoped it would be? And then there is their dreams. Babies sleep so much when they are born. I'm sure that they are very tired because I know how tired I was giving birth to my three littles. But haven't you ever wondered what their dreams are? If they could talk what would they tell us? The veil is still so thin, was it hard for them or us when the veil started to become more and more thick?
Oh I just love being around babies just after they are born! Giving birth can be a very spiritual experience. I hope you've had the opportunity to be around one so little and pure and fresh from Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment