Monday, October 25, 2010

Missed one

Yesterday I was able to go to Sacrament Meeting. One of the talks was on Gratitude. While listening to the talk I remember something I had no mentioned in my last post. It's a harder one to be thankful for but I'm going to say it. I'm thankful, and it was a blessing, that our house hasn't sold yet. It's really difficult to say because it's so hard living away from my husband so much, and we're coming up on our year mark. November 1st of last year he started his job (But we didn't put the house on the market until the spring). If we would have moved already I know that this last time of being in the hospital would have been much harder than it was. It truly was a blessing no matter how hard things can and have been being apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment