Saturday, August 25, 2012

Young Women's Camp

Wow!! I didn't realize how long it had been since my last post. I have had the most amazing past several months. I was called to be the Young Women's Camp Director in my ward. In our church we have youth programs, one for the Young Women and one for the Young Men. The Young Men participate in the Scouting Program. The Young Women have a few programs that our church has made so that they too can have growing experience. One of those programs is Young Women's Camp. This year actually marks 100 years of Young Women going to Young Women's camp. Through out this calling I have had so many different wonderful experiences both with the girls, the leaders, and also with my Heavenly Father. Hopefully over the next few days I can write and tell you some of those amazing tender mercies that I saw the Lord give not only to me but also the amazing girls I had the opportunity to serve. I have a strong testimony that our Heavenly Father calls people to callings and then helps them to accomplish those callings. I am truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment