Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Time

I can't believe it's November already, and not just the first, but the 2nd! There have been so many things the last little while that I've wanted to share with you. Then something happens and I forget, or I get caught up in the business of life. Time is something I am struggling with these days. I feel it passes much too quickly. So today I am making the time to write down what I have been grateful for this past week.
I have loved having my husband live back at home with us 24/7. And when you have a week like I did this past week, I am even more grateful. We had a 'bug" go through all of our kids. The yukie throw up kind of a 'bug'. I don't do well with throw up. It usually makes me just as sick as the person who threw up. I was so glad he was home to help me, and then I got sick over the weekend too. I don't know what I would have done if he hadn't have been there. I am blessed. And today I am thankful for a loving husband who lives with us all the time and can handle cleaning up the stuff I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment